Proposed Amendments to Program Guidelines
The Commission will accept public comment on the propesed amendments until October 15, 2014. Please send comments to FBIP@MyFWC.com.
The Evaluation Committee for the Florida Boating Improvement Program (FBIP) met on July 11, 2014 to score applications for fiscal year 2014-2015. Click on the link below to view the results. Grant awards will be based on available funding. Grantees will be notified if awarded a grant. For additional information, email FBIP@MyFWC.com or call (850) 488-5600.
Scores and Rankings for 2014 FBIP Applications
The next application period will open in February 2015
The Florida Boating Improvement Program provides funding through competitive grants for boating access projects and other boating-related activities on coastal and/or inland waters of Florida. Eligible program participants include county governments, municipalities and other governmental entities of the state of Florida
Eligible uses of program funds include:
- Boat ramps; lifts and hoists; marine railways; and other public launching facilities
- Piers, docks and other mooring facilities
- Recreational channel marking and other uniform waterway markers
- Derelict vessel removal
- Boating education
- Economic development initiatives that promote boating
- Other local boating-related activities that enhance boating access for recreational boaters
If you have any questions, send email to FBIP@MyFWC.com or call 850-488-5600.