Everyone who registers in the TrophyCatch program is automatically registered in a drawing for a Phoenix 619 Pro bass boat and trailer, powered by a 200 hp Mercury outboard and Motor Craft trolling motor, which will be drawn for in October 2013.*
To be eligible for any Florida Freshwater Angler Recognition Prizing, anglers must comply with all appropriate rules. Advance registration will help ensure you understand the rules, stay up-to-date with angler recognition program updates and have the proper equipment (scale, measuring tape and camera) to document your catch when you go fishing. Note: Neither the FWC nor the State of Florida endorse any individual company, and each company is solely responsible for their products/services and fulfillment of any offers. State laws prohibit false claims or fraud when claiming prizes. FWC employees including OPS are not eligible to win prizes other than picture and certificate level recognition.
Lunker Club (8-9.99 pounds)
- Requirements: Photo documentation of bass-on-scale and ruler + TrophyCatch application + Bass must be released.
- Reward: Customized Bass King T-shirt + Discounts for Fish Photo Replicas and other prizes + Entered into drawings for gift cards from Bass Pro Shops and Dick’s Sporting Goods + TrophyCatch certificate + Exclusive TrophyCatch Lunker Club window decal.
Trophy Club (10-12.99 pounds)
- Requirements: Same as Lunker Club requirements (above).
- Reward: $100 worth of gift cards (Bass Pro Shops, Dick’s Sporting Goods, and/or Rapala) + Long-sleeved Bass King shirt + Discounts for Fish Photo Replicas and other prizes + Entered into a drawing for fishing trips + TrophyCatch certificate + Exclusive TrophyCatch Trophy Club window decal.
Hall of Fame Club (13 pounds or greater)
- Requirements: Same as Lunker Club requirements (above) + Weight will be verified on certified scale by FWC employee.
- Note: Hall of Fame Club fish will only be accepted between Oct. 1 and April 30. Bass 13 pounds and greater caught outside of the Hall of Fame season (May through Sep.) will be accepted into and receive incentives for Trophy Club level fish.
- Reward: Free fiberglass replica mount ($500 value) + Gift cards worth $150 + Custom rod from Pro Line with US Reel bait caster + Bass King duffle bag with customized hoody, shirt, hat + Honored at annual TrophyCatch banquet + Name entered into Florida Bass Hall of Fame at Florida Bass Conservation Center + Entered into drawing for fishing trip with Peter Miller (Bass2Billfish) + TrophyCatch certificate + Exclusive TrophyCatch Hall of Fame Club window decal + Additional prizing to be determined.
Bass graphics by Duane Raver, Jr.
Heaviest bass of the year will earn the TrophyCatch ring donated by American Outdoors Fund.
During the first year of the TrophyCatch program, the Kissimmee Convention and Visitors Bureau will award $10,000 to the largest bass caught in Osceola County waters by a registered TrophyCatch angler. Additionally, if that fish was caught with the help of a fishing guide, the Kissimmee Convention and Visitors Bureau will award that guide $2,500 as well.
More prizing and other information coming soon!
(*Note: recipient is responsible for freight, prep, destination charges, tax and tag fees.)