A Daily-Use Permit is not currently required. Hunters must possess a quota hunt permit (except during small game season), hunting license and Wildlife Management Area Permit.
Check station (operated seasonally); camping is permitted year-round at designated camping areas only. A pavilion is located by the check station and the Hammock campground has a vault toilet.
Map of Dinner Island Ranch WMA
The area is open to public access year round.
Hunting Regulations, Map and Hunt Calendar
Vehicle use regulations
- Vehicles may be operated only on named or numbered roads.
- Parked vehicles may not obstruct a road, gate or firelane.
- No motor vehicle shall be operated on any part of any wildlife management area that has been designated as closed to vehicular traffic.
- The use of airboats, all-terrain vehicles, swamp buggies, tracked vehicles or unlicensed and unregistered motorcycles is prohibited, except swamp buggies and all-terrain vehicles may be operated during the archery, muzzleloading gun and general gun and family hunts by individuals participating in the hunt.
- Horses are prohibited during archery, muzzleloading gun, general gun, family hunt and spring turkey seasons.
- Horses are allowed only on named and numbered roads.
Rules Regarding Dogs
- For purposes other than hunting, dogs are allowed, but must be kept under physical restraint at all times.
- Hunting dogs may be taken onto the WMA after 8 a.m. the day before the opening of a season and shall be removed by 6 p.m. one day after the end of the season. Hunting deer or wild hog with dogs is prohibited. Bird dogs or retrievers may be used during small game and migratory bird seasons. Dogs are prohibited in the posted dove field except during established dove hunts when permitted hunters may use bird dogs or retrievers. Dogs on leashes can be used to trail wounded game.
- Dogs are prohibited in areas posted as "closed to public access" by FWC administrative action. No person shall allow any dog to pursue or molest any wildlife during any period in which the taking of wildlife by the use of dogs is prohibited.
Located in Hendry County, about 23 miles east of Immokalee; 29 miles southwest of Clewiston. From Immokalee, head east on C.R. 846 for 19 miles to intersection with C.R. 833. Turn left (north) and go 4 miles to gated entrance on left. From Clewiston, travel west on U.S. 27/S.R. 80 for 8.5 miles then bear left onto S.R. 80. Travel west for approximately 3 miles to C.R. 833. Turn left and travel south for 17.5 miles to gated entrance on right.
View a location map
Spirit-of-the-Wild Wildlife Management Area (23 miles northwest), Okaloacoochee Slough State Forest and Wildlife Management Area (17 miles northwest).
Clewiston (29 miles northeast), Immokalee (23 miles west), LaBelle (36 miles northwest).