FWC Form 1002AT
- Trappers must live near the proposed assigned coverage area.
- All alligator trapping agents must purchase an alligator trapping agent license (ATA) annually at a cost of $50.
- Trappers must have email capability.
- Trappers must have the time and flexibility to effectively accomplish their duties.
- Trappers may need to have additional employment, because being a nuisance alligator trapper may not provide sufficient income to support an individual or family.
- Trappers (and their agents) must be committed to providing exemplary customer service while performing their duties.
- Applicants will be required to submit additional personal information (Date of Birth, Social Security Number and Driver's License Number) if contacted about an opening.
This is an application only. Please answer all application questions, as incomplete applications will not be taken into consideration for a position. If a position becomes available, we will contact applicants that reside near the vacancy and schedule interviews as appropriate.
When you submit this application, you certify the following:
I attest that I have read and I understand the Nuisance Alligator Trapper Agreement, Florida Administrative Code 68A-25.003 (Taking and Disposal of Nuisance Alligators Statewide), and other pertinent rules as applicable. I am aware that any omissions, falsifications, misstatements, or misrepresentations above may disqualify me for employment consideration and, if I am contracted, may be grounds for termination at a later date. I understand that any information I give may be investigated as allowed by law. I consent to the release of information about my ability, employment history, and fitness for employment by employers, schools, law enforcement agencies, and other individuals and organizations to investigators, personnel staff, and other authorized employees of Florida state government for employment purposes. This consent shall continue to be effective during my employment if I am contracted. I understand that applications submitted for state contracts are public records except as exempted above. I certify that to the best of my knowledge and belief all of the statements contained herein and on any attachments are true, correct, complete, and made in good faith.